In this forum you can talk about Anime and Cartoons such as Hunter X Hunter, Dragon Ball, The Seven Deadly Sins, Ben Ten, Scooby Doo, Kuroko's Basketball, Shaman King, Baki Hanma, KENGAN ASHURA, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen, K-On, Spirited Away, Negima, Powerpuff Girl, X-men, Dexter's Laboratory, Star Wars, Samurai Jack, The Simpsons, Teen Titans, Avatar: The Last Airbender, SpongeBob, Batman, Rick and Morty, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Naruto, and any others. Any guest can reply to any topic if not locked. You can also share your opinion or stuff about anime and general everyday topic.

Author Topic: For Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max Case / 15 Pro/ 15/15 Plus| Spigen Tough Armor MagFit  (Read 68 times)

MarilouRod

• View Profile
For Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max Case / 15 Pro/ 15/15 Plus| Spigen Tough Armor MagFit

Item specifics

Condition
    New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ...

Compatible Brand
    For Apple

Character
    Spigen

Custom Bundle
    No

Items Included
    Hard Case

Compatible Model
    For Apple iPhone 15, For Apple iPhone 15 Plus, For Apple iPhone 15 Pro, For Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max

Material
    TPU+PC+Impact Foam

MPN
    ACS06593, ACS06594, ACS06595, ACS06596, ACS06668, ACS06669, ACS06670, ACS06732, ACS06733, ACS06734, ACS06735, ACS06810, ACS06811, ACS06812, ACS06813, ACS06814

Modified Item
    No

Brand
    Spigen

Type
    Fitted Case/Skin

Manufacturer Warranty
    Yes

Design/Finish
    Hybrid, Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)

Features
    Comfortable Grip, Compatible with wireless charging and MagSafe accessories, Easy to Access All Ports & Buttons, Easy to Install & Remove, Kickstand, Perfect Fit, Shockproof

Character Family
    Spigen

Wireless Charging Standard
    Qi

About us

Since its launch in 2008, Spigen has earned recognition from producers in the industry, and is now one of the leading global providers for premier mobile accessories. With a solidified reputation and longstanding commitment to customers, Spigen continues to grow while setting new goals on maintaining its core values of smart, protective products.

Behind the Scenes

All Spigen products are manufactured with premium materials in a continuous venture to produce quality products that are slim, sleek, and simple. As a top priority, we have all units designed and developed in California.

Why "Spigen"

The word "Spigen" is a combination of two words: "spiegel", which means mirror, and "gen", which means genes. This is a direct representation of the company's efforts in focusing on and reflecting the customers' needs in hopes to become a life partner that exemplifies the consumers' lifestyles.

Seller feedback (684,351)
This item (183)
All items (684,351)
c***p (101)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past year
Verified purchase
Item arrived quickly and was just as described. I was recommended the “Spigen Tough Armor” case by a phone repair company and I really like them. They’re not too bulky, and they seem to absorb impact quite well (ask me how I know) lol. I also like the little pop out stand it has so you can set it up on the table and watch videos hands free. It helps a lot when I’m trying to follow along with a tutorial video. I’m very satisfied with both the seller, and the product. 5/5
5***c (28)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past 6 months
Verified purchase
Very sturdy case, had one on my old iPhone and really impressed. Held up well and never damaged phone when dropped from waist height.
1***g (486)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past 6 months
Verified purchase
very nice and protect very well cell

See item