In this forum you can talk about Anime and Cartoons such as Hunter X Hunter, Dragon Ball, The Seven Deadly Sins, Ben Ten, Scooby Doo, Kuroko's Basketball, Shaman King, Baki Hanma, KENGAN ASHURA, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen, K-On, Spirited Away, Negima, Powerpuff Girl, X-men, Dexter's Laboratory, Star Wars, Samurai Jack, The Simpsons, Teen Titans, Avatar: The Last Airbender, SpongeBob, Batman, Rick and Morty, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Naruto, and any others. Any guest can reply to any topic if not locked. You can also share your opinion or stuff about anime and general everyday topic.

Author Topic: Dragon Ball Z worth watching  (Read 187 times)

Cunimaya

Dragon Ball Z worth watching
« on: December 21, 2023, 12:27:07 PM »
Been watching DBZ for a long time. There are flaws in the draft, but mistakes happen in every major game. It has action, thriller (if you watch the episodes on Cartoon Network); Involves love and character development. When people say Funimation screwed up DBZ. In your opinion, they probably are. For me, when I see a version for the first time it's my favorite. However, I prefer the English version to the original Japanese version. Only because I saw the cover before the Japanese version. But watch the original and keep an open mind. I respect everyone's perspective and understand where they are coming from. I can't stand people talking about the show, but maybe I don't understand. (Dragonball Z is a very complex TV show and you will be lost if you don't watch all the episodes or several of them). The film, keep it to yourself. I don't need the whole world to know what I don't like.

To set the record straight: The first 64 episodes of DBZ were produced by a company in Vancouver, Canada. No Funimation in Fort Worth.

More than Funimation, Saban changed the show. That's why they look like the Power Rangers (someone said they look like them) Who says this show doesn't teach you nothing? This gallery uses a very prominent term. "But it's free," he says, "and kids can learn more from watching DBZ than from vocabulary lessons at school."

About the music: You have to remember that the music was played in two different time periods. The original music was composed in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Dub music was produced from the late 1990s to the early 2000s. Music changed from the Japanese version to the dub. I like both versions.

I really like DBZ, at first I didn't like it, but I thought it was cool because it was an anime, so I watched it... After the first episode, I was addicted to it. DBZ haters can learn to love it if they can keep an open mind.